It's been a long long year, my friends. There have been lots of ups and downs as usual, but now's the time to renew the "vows" we try to make ourselves follow in the new year~~~~RESOLUTION MAKING TIME!PERSONAL
1. Get Driver's License (this one I failed to do the last year because of many set backs and being busy painting t-shirts etc etc ><")
2. Do something active everyday, at least 30mins a day!
3. Eat healthy, sleep enough, drink enough water (this one's always on the list....I usually only succeed 80% of the time but maybe this year will be different!)
4. Read at least one book a month!
5. Start going through National Geographic Magazines from the very beginning...1888 issue....I have access to the online archives ^_^
6. Start studying languages again. (I've been neglecting this almost all year sadly
sort of...I was talking to tons of international students but always helping them practice English ^^")
7. SAVE MONEY!ART
1. Work on realism, put more focus on drawing what I see and not just resorting to what I think I see or imagine I see >"< although I'll still continue doing purely imaginative works.
2. Try to get into more art shows
3. There may be a chance to mass produce Dino & Panda t-shirts in California!!!!! So I'll see how far I can go with my characters this year~
4. Turn my D&P story into an eBook so it's available to lots of fans for really low price, and then somehow set up a print on demand thing in case fans want a print version of my story and artwork after they've read the eBook
5. Talk to local Chapters book store about potentially selling said book (this was a suggestion from a friend...definitely a consideration!)
6. Finish Alphabet book i failed to complete last year >"<
7. PROJECT 52: I did it 2 years ago and almost made it through the whole year. I think I'll use my favourite Baby Lamb stuffie as the subject again :3 CAREER/SCHOOL
1. Get First Aid certified so I can apply for jobs at day camps in the summer months: preferably art/music camps >< or kiddie camps
2. Review knowledge of ways to teach piano effectively
3. Find work related to teaching, working with kids, teaching art or music preferably ><
4. Start practicing hcore piano pieces again, I've been sad that my technique has been slowly fading all year
5. Manage time so I can fit in, part time job, exercise, piano practice, art time, and still have time to hang out with friends.
6. Volunteer and be involved with the communities I live in~
That's all I can think up at this late/early hour @_@ I should probably go sleep now that it's 2AM ><
Good night all <3